Friday, February 26, 2010

Free Birthday Presents and Discount Homeschooling Supplies

We had $30.00 in video game discount credits left from Amazon Christmas Shopping deals, some Amazon gift cards from Swagbucks earnings over the last couple of months, a book I needed to pick up for my homeschooled daughter's next unit study (Nim's Island), and a little son about to turn three.

So this is what I bought and what I saved:

Crayola 24ct Crayons $3.34
Nim's Island $5.50
Shape Sorting Clock $11.26
Diego Wii Game $19.82
Animal Crossing Wii $19.99
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Subtotal $59.91
Super Saver Ship. $0.00
Promotions Applied: $-29.99
Paid by Gift Cert: $20.00
Total Cash Paid: $9.92

I love getting what my family loves and saving so much at the same time!

Want to earn free Amazon Gift Cards, too?  Here's how I do it.

No comments: