Saturday, August 24, 2013

How To Get Free Amazon Gift Cards - The Truth, No Scams

I just did the bulk of my daughter's birthday shopping using Amazon gift cards I got totally free.  I'll do the  same for the my boys who have birthdays coming up between now and Christmas, and, of course, Christmas is the big one I like to stock up gift codes for.  And yes, I'm about to share with you how you can earn Amazon gift cards, too.

To get these gift cards, I don't spend cash unless I already intended to - that would defeat the purpose!  I don't suggest scamming or gaming of systems - I strongly feel no one should, because that kills good programs.  And while there certainly are scams out there - I've fallen victim to a couple myself, early on in learning how to do this - the methods I'm about to share are legit, scam free, and have worked for me for years.

So here we are, my best ways to earn Amazon gift cards:


Surveys for Amazon Gift Cards

Quite a few survey companies offer Amazon gift cards as options for payment.  All you have to do to earn with this method is to fill in your profile information and answer the survey invitations when they come in.  Survey companies should never ask you to pay a fee or sign up for a trial offer; the sites I recommend don't.

Good sites where you can earn Amazon gift cards for taking surveys are:

Swagbucks.com - Surveys are found under the "Answer" tab in the top navigation menu.



MyPoints- Surveys are found under the Easy Points tab on their top navigation menu, as SurveyZone.



Earn Gift Cards for Talking About Products

BzzAgent is an awesome program.  Fill in your profile, fill out any (typically short) surveys they post on your survey dashboard.  If you accept the offer to a Campaign when it comes in, you'll get a new product to try (usually free, but sometimes merely discounted - you can refuse anything you're not interested in without penalty).  Then talk about that product to your family, friends, coworkers, online - I've even found myself talking about a product with strangers in the grocery store when I was picking one up - and report back to BzzAgent about those conversations.

They pay through MyPoints (link above).  Filling out the surveys usually gives you a tiny bit of points.  Reporting your conversations gives a healthy boost of points.  When I'm actively involved in Campaigns I find it rarely takes long to reach MyPoints' redemption levels.

Earning Gift Cards While Searching

I don't know about you, but I use search engines several times a day.  There's always something to look up - to answer question for one of my kids, find homeschooling or science projects, research for an article I'm writing - something.  I've found a few search engines that offer rewards to use them.  My favorite is Swagbucks.com.  Bing, Zoombucks, and iRazoo are other legit options I've tried.

Earn Gift Cards For Playing Games

This method is also a bit slow, as you're relying on random wins as you're playing a game and submitting your scores.  It's also one of the easiest, however.  I used to play quick little games to unwind between working on my articles and websites.  Now I play fun games that reward me at the same time.

Swagbucks.comZoombucks, and iRazoo all have games sections.  I tend to play Swagbucks' games the most, but it depends on which game I feel like playing.  Zoombucks has a garden-themed tower defense game I love.

Earn Gift Cards For Watching Videos

Another quick and easy but slow-growing method, watching videos often involves watching commercials for products, services, movies, games, and tv shows, though some are more informational, involving headlines and celebrities.  As with other methods I've mentioned, I prefer Swagbucks.com, but Zoombucks and iRazoo also pay you to watch videos.

So there you have it, how I get Amazon gift cards for free.  Know an awesome, legitimate method I don't?  Feel free to share the hows and wheres.

No comments: